Слайды и текст этой презентации
|Let’s read a funny poem!
Beneath the watersGreen and coolThe mermaids keepA swimming school.The oysters trot;The lobsters prance;The dolphins comeTo join the dance.But the jellyfishWho are rather smallCan’t seem to learnThe steps at all.
|Jacques Yves Cousteau|
|True or False
1. J.Y. Cousteau was a sea explorer.
2. Cousteau was from Belgium.
3. Cousteau invented bathyscaphe.
4. Cousteau explored the water world on the ship called Columbus.
5. Calypso was the name of Cousteau’s second ship.
6. Cousteau explored the water world for 50 years.